8000 Propane Powered Ride-on Machine
SKU# 8000 Setting the operational standard for high removal rates.
This heavy duty propane powered scraper sets the operational standard for high removal rates. National’s patented carbide angle shank technology combined with the added efficiency advantage of the 8000’s dual lift hydraulic slide plate affords this 2,800 lb scraper to rival 3,500 lb class units.
Length: 63" Width: 30" Height: 61" Weight: 2,887 lbs Empty Weight: 1,809 lbs
~ Included with the 8000 ~
- Front Travel Wheels
- Assorted Flat and Self-Scoring Scraper Blades
- Patented Carbide Angle Shanks
- Two Propane Tanks
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hour Meter
- Weights, 36 lb each
- Safety Glasses
- Instruction Manual and DVD
~ Additional Features ~
- This scraper comes standard with National’s 6700 series dual lift hydraulic slide plate; allowing the operator to make angle adjustments on the fly. The dual hydraulic hand controls promote operator flexibility while simultaneously adjusting the slide plate height and the angle adjustment of the cutting head blade.
- The adjustable slide plate affords maximum versatility in blade settings. Operating in conjunction with the adjustable slide plate, the swivel head action of the blade holder assures the scraper continuous blade contact with the floor.
- The 25 HP, liquid cooled Kawasaki engine, is re-engineered with National’s exclusive catalytic design; granting the lowest emissions in the industry. Each machine is individually load tested for emission certification and submitted through a rigorous quality assurance program.
- The ergonomic design is comprised of an adjustable driver’s seat, moveable foot pegs and an adjustable slide plate; this corrects the operator’s seat position to provide optimal comfort and line of sight.
- For safety, the scraper is equipped with an automatic kill switch in the seat. It will not function without a person in the operator seat.
- The precise hydraulic steering system enables tight maneuvering and a zero turn radius.
- Equipped with non-marking tires.
- Patent No. 6,813,834 – 7,562,412 – 7,082,68