Rider Blades for Paint, Epoxy and Thin-Mil Coating
For effective removal of paint and thin coatings, maximizing blade contact with the floor is essential. Renegade® Riding Scrapers do this with the combination of a swiveling blade holder (lengths from 6 inches up to 27 inches) and a front end that will allow the operator to adjust the height and pitch separately. This ensures you will find the best balance between maximum head pressure and ideal blade pitch. For thin coatings we have two options depending on your use case.
- We recommend starting with a 1 inch x 10 inch (or even 12 inch) Flat Blade. The SKU 7094 (1 inch x 12 inch x 0.094 inch thick) will work in some cases and is far more durable (because it’s thicker) than razor blades. The SKU 7094 blade is also used for glue and is likely to be something your crew keeps in stock.
- In cases where a Razor Blade is all that will work, we carry them in 8 inch, 12 inch and 15 inches wide. They are sold 50 to a box and are highly effective when needed.
Consider this: Both options will require a Razor Blade Head (SKU 7050-12RBH) for proper fit and maximum usage.
For more specific information on your use case, call us at 800-580-4839
Find individual blades in this family here:
- 7091 Flat Blade 1 in x 4 in
- 7092 Flat Blade 1 in x 8 in
- 7093 Flat Blade 1 in x 10 in
- 7094 Flat Blade 1 in x 12 in
- 368-8 Razor/Scraper Blade 8 inch (50 pack)
- 368-12 Razor/Scraper Blade 12 inch (50 pack)
- 368-15 Razor/Scraper Blade 15 inch (50 pack)