Rider Blades for Sheet Goods, Rubber, Carpet and AstroTurf
As with most other materials, removing “sheet goods” like Rubber, Carpet or even Astroturf will generally take two passes. The first pass would use a Self-Dicing Blade 3 inch x 12 inch (SKU 6277) to cut the material into rows. Then switch for a second pass to a Flat Blade 3 inch x 12 inch (SKU 6284) to remove the remaining glue. With thicker materials, we also offer Self-Dicing Blades with a 90 degree bevel in a variety of lengths.
If you need more information, call us today. Our experienced staff would love to help you find the best blades for your next job!
For more specific information on your use case, call us at 800-580-4839
Find individual blades in this family here:
- 6247-BU Self-Dicing Blade 4 in x 10 in
- 6248-BU Self-Dicing Blade 4 in x 24 in
- 6249-BU Self-Dicing Blade Bevel 4 in x 12 in
- 6260-BD Self-Dicing Blade 3 in x 6 in
- 6262-BU Self-Dicing Blade 4 in x 6 in
- 6264-BU Self-Dicing Blade 3 in x 12 in
- 6276-BU Self-Dicing Blade 3 in x 10 in
- 6277-BU Self-Dicing Blade 3 in x 12 in
- 6278-BU Self-Dicing Blade 3 in x 14 in