Need a grinder or scraper fast, but don't have the cash on hand in your business?
Or, maybe you prefer to finance your equipment purchases because of the tax benefits related to depreciation write-offs?
Whatever your situation, taking advantage of financing programs when investing in your business often helps to deliver an even greater return to your bottom line. We provide access to financing programs that can get you the equipment you need right now. Fast turn-around means you can have your approval today.
Our financing institutions offer several unique programs, with a range of benefits, including:
- No down payments with first and last or first payment in advance oac
- Financing available for all types of credit
- Loans and leases as short as 12 months, or as long as 5 years
- Equipment Finance Agreements or Lease-to-own programs
- High-end riding scrapers available for $500-$600 per month
Don't assume you won't be approved. Appropriate loans are available for many types of situations.
Payment plans to match your cash flow
- EQUIPMENT FINANCE AGREEMENTS - EFA's allow the purchaser to exercise section 179 of the US Tax code to write off a portion or all the depreciation at once.
- STANDARD LEASE PLAN - The basic lease to own, twelve payments per year, either $1.00 or 10% (of purchase price) residuals, chose your purchase option depending on your tax and accounting needs. New or used equipment OK.
- SEASONAL PAYMENT PLAN - This plan allows the lessee to take up to three months per year with no payments. If your cash flow is seasonal, this is a perfect plan.
- 10% DOWN PLAN - Put 10% down if you have the cash available. This will lower the monthly payment and it may be used to pay the purchase option at the end of the lease, or can be returned to you. You can still enjoy the benefits of the true tax lease with no “residual” payment at the end of the lease.
- 90-DAY DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN - Begin the lease with one month’s payment and then take 90 days off. Use these 90 days to get the equipment in and generating profit, then begin making payments.
- MUNICIPAL LEASING PLAN - ClearView Financial can also provide non-appropriated leases for any city, county, or state government agency you work with. These are special leases with special pricing. Please call for additional information.